Tuesday, February 10, 2009

$3,700 and years of struggling later, I finally came across a cheap simple guide that did what it claimed to do...cured my hives!

Hi, my name’s Rachael,

I put this blog up to help fellow hives sufferers because I know what it’s like to go through the hell of living with hives outbreaks and no one should have to go through that.

I had hives outbreaks on and off for years but was always able to get rid of them in a fairly reasonable time, usually after taking some benadryl, an hour or two later they would dissapear. But about 7 months ago I broke out in hives, covering almost every inch of my body. It was the worst outbreak that you can imagine. Not only was I broken out everywhere on my body, my face was so swollen people did not recognize me. The most horrible part is I stayed broken out for 4 straight months. I got to the point where I could not function my everyday necessities, let alone think about any type of social activities.

During the 4 months of the constant outbreak I visited 4 different doctors and tried 5 different medications, but nothing was touching the hives outbreaks. I thought I was goint to lose my mind.

I Began to Feel Hopeless

Trying to deal with the hives outbreaks was bad enough but the side effects I was having with the medications was almost worse.

In a state of desperation I began searching the internet to see what had ACTUALLY worked for other sufferers of hives outbreaks. I came across a downloadable ebook about hives treatments by this gal Ginger Roberts. It had so many great testimonials and was about $29 bucks so I figured what the hell, after trying the different medications which most definitely was not doing me any good at all I had nothing to lose.



So I downloaded it. . .

The book taught me Things My Doctor Had Never Told Me About hives. The book was an easy read and thoroughly explained deficiencies that the majority of hives sufferers suffer from, and supplements that can banish these deficiencies . I was shocked at how quickly I began to feel and look better by simply following the steps in the book.

I tried the suggested supplements that I was able to find at My Local Health Store. It has been 3 months and I have not broken out in hives, and believe you me, this was a miracle.





So needless to say, this book changed my life so much that I felt I had to let people who are suffering from hives know what this ebook did for me.

SO.......

If you have hives, take my advice, BUY THIS BOOK – it will be the best investment you can make – better than creams, medications or whatever else your doctor tells you is the “best solution”.

Here’s the link to the site where you can get the book:

http://www.banishhivesforever.com/

I hope that this blog has saved you some time and money, and most of all that it will help you fix your hives problem the way I fixed mine. I am so thankful for this ebook.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:02:00 PM

    I LOVE this book! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction, I have been struggling with hives for over 2 years now and my life has been nothing but MISERABLE! I am already seeing improvements!!

    Thanks a bunch!

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:04:00 PM

    Hey Tyler,
    I have one thing to say...you are the man! This guide saved my life!

    Thanks!

    Sara Hiener

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:06:00 PM

    I have suffered frolm hives outbreaks for a good 9 months now and I never thought I would find my solution on the internet. My doctor was definately no help!!! Thank God I found your blog or I would have probably been suffering for years to come. It's good to see you are helping other people that have to suffer from hives outbreaks and I hope you tell everyone about this ebook, I know I will be!

    Thank you

    Carol

    ReplyDelete